Dear my future husband you are nothing for me but you are everything for me ♥

Friday 4 November 2011

even today, without doubt
i can't get out of it
i can't get out from the thoughts of you

now,
i know that it's the end
i know that it's all just foolishness
now i know that it's not true

i am disappointed in myself for
not being able to get hold of you because of that pride
well this doesn't mean that i miss you,no it doesn't mean that
it just means that the time we had together was a bit sharp

when it's the type of day that you really liked
i keep opening the raw memories of you 
making the excuse that it's all memories,i take a step forward
i don't even make the effort to escape

now there is no path for me to return
but looking at you happy face
i will still try to laugh since i was the one
without the strength to stop you....
♥ Thanks kerana sudi membaca ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment